The operation outgrew the facility and after an extensive city-wide search, the property just down the street at 1803 Commerce was purchased. The property consisted of seven acres and two old buildings that formerly belonged to the B.F. Avery Tractor and Plow Manufacture. Both buildings were completed renovated and restored back to their former glory as when they were originally built in 1920. The buildings were then placed on the National Historic Register and remain there today.